NEOLITH International invites interior design and architecture students and professionals to enter the Worldwide Edition of an exciting, new competition. Judges will be looking for innovative use of NEOLITH materials and exciting design concepts.
There are two competition categories in the competition’s Worldwide Edition:
- Professionals (architects, interior designers and / or builders): MY NEOLITH PROJECT
- Students (of architecture, interior design): NEOLITH NEW TALENTS
MY NEOLITH PROJECT
This arm of the competition targets professionals who recently applied NEOLITH to a renovation where the product’s versatility is displayed. The judges will focus on the proposal originality; presentation creativity; technical complexity; variety of NEOLITH applications; before-and-after images; and the degree of environmental sensitivity in the project.
Renovation projects should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with “MY NEOLITH PROJECT Worldwide Edition” in the subject line.
NEOLITH NEW TALENTS
“The NEOLITH Restaurant of the Future” is the competition brief. The goal is to design an innovative, gastronomic space able to stimulate the five senses simultaneously. NEOLITH must be the main architectural surface. Judges are looking for originality, creativity and variety of NEOLITH applications.
Entries should be sent to email@example.com with “NEOLITH NEW TALENTS Worldwide Edition” in the subject line.
MY NEOLITH PROJECT, WORLDWIDE edition: Trip to Las Vegas – KBIS 2016
NEOLITH NEW TALENTS, WORLDWIDE edition: €1500 Bank Cheque
For more information, check the Official Rules of each competition on the NEOLITH International website:
The panel is made up of prestigious international professionals from the fields of architecture, interior design and construction:
- Luís Vidal, renowned international architect.
- Marco Rebora, founder of Restaurant & Bar Design Awards in UK.
- MaryJo Camps, KBCD, designer and member of the National Kitchen and Bath Association (USA).
- CDICV, Interior Designers Association of Valencia (Spain).
- Members of ASCER (Spanish association of tiles and ceramic floor tiles manufacturers).
- Architectural Digest magazine, Interior and Decoration publication (national and international benchmark in decor and lifestyle).
- Tu Reforma magazine specialising in remodeling, architecture and construction.
- Representatives of NEOLITH.
Entries are open from 1 May 2015 to 1 December 2015.